Can anyone shed some light... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can anyone shed some light...

GRAPEAPE said:
Why, Did you get banned from their?

um, no.
You see a friend was banned.

And so was my other friend.

And 1 more friend, they even changed his avatar, lol.

It's funny but its not.

Just wondering how THEY got banned with no warning of any kind.

Well i'm not a mod or admin, but I would guess THEY were in gross violation of TOS. But I find it hard to believe that none of them were warned. I don't know the situation but you could try PM'ing a mod/admin and asking.

GRAPEAPE said:
Well i'm not a mod or admin, but I would guess THEY were in gross violation of TOS. But I find it hard to believe that none of them were warned. I don't know the situation but you could try PM'ing a mod/admin and asking.

How do I do that?

And nope, there was no warning. If there would have been what ever rulebreaking that was going on in the "anything goes" forum would have stopped.

NTLumberjack said:
How do I do that?

And nope, there was no warning. If there would have been what ever rulebreaking that was going on in the "anything goes" forum would have stopped.

Well first you might wanna change your sig. Read my sig for clarification.

NTLumberjack said:
um, no.
You see a friend was banned.

And so was my other friend.

And 1 more friend, they even changed his avatar, lol.

It's funny but its not.

Just wondering how THEY got banned with no warning of any kind.
Who are your friends? And did they post smack in OTHER sections?

Also, your posting this in the wrong section.

You should get points for posting in the WRONG section, AND for your signature. No quotes allowed. I find it rather comical how you are asking why people got banned when you have 2 TOS voilations occuring right this moment. Maybe they voilated TOS numerous times, like you are doing right now, and didnt realize it.....

The use of quotes from other members in your signature in a derogatory or inflammatory manner is not allowed. This creates bad feelings among fellow members, and is considered a personal attack.

I made a post that was informative on the fins cap situation detailing what would happen regaurdless of how the CBA talks went.
Numerous other posters thanked me and actually said it was an excellent post. The some poster called me a rookie obviosly trying to belittle me.

This was my first post. The guy obviously saw that it was because he called me rookie. Every day there are new members joining the boards. Sooner or later they are going to come across a guy like this. Some will take it with a grain of salt, others who may want to contribute to this forum may leave and never come back.

My sig is just letting people know that being a "rookie" isn't a bad thing. Maybe someone should talk to the guy who's harrassing the guy with 1 post.

NTLumberjack said:
How do I do that?

Once you have 50 posts you can send a PM. if you click on someones name on the left, a drop down box should come up. click send a provate message to that person. type your message and send. Must have 50 posts first.

Philter25 said:
Who are your friends? And did they post smack in OTHER sections?

Also, your posting this in the wrong section.

You should get points for posting in the WRONG section, AND for your signature. No quotes allowed. I find it rather comical how you are asking why people got banned when you have 2 TOS voilations occuring right this moment. Maybe they voilated TOS numerous times, like you are doing right now, and didnt realize it.....

2 violations?

GRAPEAPE said:
Once you have 50 posts you can send a PM. if you click on someones name on the left, a drop down box should come up. click send a provate message to that person. type your message and send. Must have 50 posts first.

Thanks man. I'm gonna tick around for a sec so I can find out what violations to correct 1st

GRAPEAPE said:
Yep Quoting someone in your Sig, and posting in the wrong forum

I view my sig as a derogatory satement towards me, but you guys know what's up so I'll change it, now how am I posting in the wrong forum?

NTLumberjack said:
Evansville indiana anywhere near the Ohio border?
Other side of the state. Near Illinois.

You thread has been moved to the Question's forum, thats where question regarding the site, problems, etc... should go. I don't think that is frowned upon as harshly as the SIG but, I'm not sure. Just try to post in the correct place and you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom