Can anyone shed some light... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can anyone shed some light...

GRAPEAPE said:
Other side of the state. Near Illinois.

You thread has been moved to the Question's forum, thats where question regarding the site, problems, etc... should go. I don't think that is frowned upon as harshly as the SIG but, I'm not sure. Just try to post in the correct place and you'll be fine.

lol Where did I post it?

NTLumberjack said:
2 violations?

Yup. As said before, you can not have any quotes in your sigs. And also your question belonged in the "questions/suggestions" forum, where it just got moved to, not the lounge.

GRAPEAPE said:
In the lounge I believe.

The lounge is supposed to be about anything.

Ralph Wilson post makes around the Dolphins forum through 4 pages?

NTLumberjack said:
On how people can get banned from the depths?

He was a bad, bad, boy!!!

clear.gif

NTLumberjack said:
The lounge is supposed to be about anything.

Ralph Wilson post makes around the Dolphins forum through 4 pages?

This forum is here for questions and suggestions...as the title infers.
The ralph wilson thread really should be in a different forum... I was waiting to see if it turned into smakc, so I move it to the Depths, or if it straightened out, so I can move it to Beasts of the East.

Now... about your question... who were the friends?

Been trying pm you to ask a few things rat, can't be done tho,. Forever on post 47 now

NTLumberjack said:
Been trying pm you to ask a few things rat, can't be done tho,. Forever on post 47 now

Wharf likes it if you PM him at least 6X's!!!:rolleyes:

WharfRat said:
:buttkick:

OWWWWW, I've been attacked! I'm PMing Nabo, Wildbill, Byroan, DM, D-day, Infins, AJ, (Am I forgetting anyone:confused: ) 6x's each to complain!

Oh yeah, and NJ (The 1st) and Mindwarp, and Muck and TT!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
OWWWWW, I've been attacked! I'm PMing Nabo, Wildbill, Byroan, DM, D-day, Infins, AJ, (Am I forgetting anyone:confused: ) 6x's each to complain!

Oh yeah, and NJ (The 1st) and Mindwarp, and Muck and TT!

:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom