Can George Iloka Help The Fins Secondary????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can George Iloka Help The Fins Secondary?????

I will say he looked pretty damn good on that cinci vs Dallas tape I watched last night.

Good feet good pedal. Odd cut. Will find work easily

I think the need for another CB is slightly overblown.

We may in fact actually need one but you could say that about virtually every team in the NFL with a few exceptions like Minnesota or Jacksonville.

With the Vikings taking yet another CB in the 1st (Mike Hughes) I wonder if Mackenzie Alexander might be expendable? He recently injured his ankle but doesn't appear serious. I liked him coming out 2 years ago, I think a lot of people did. Fell in the draft to 54th though and 1 INT in 2 years. The drafting of Hughes doesn't bode well for him either. You likely wouldn't find many people who ever thought Tankersley was as good as his former teammate.

It's just so hard to believe the Vikings took Hughes this year, Alexander 2 years ago, Waynes 3 years ago and Rhodes 4 years ago. 3 firsts and a 2nd on 4 corners. I mean if there is a position you do that with, it's that one, and maybe DE.

I am curious to see the list of 2019 FA corners because I expect the draft to be dominated with DL and OL early.

Back
Top Bottom