Can I Uber to Game (jets/dolphins)? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can I Uber to Game (jets/dolphins)?

Wal Mart is the Uber pick up area. Pretty decent hike after the game. Took me about two hours to get back to Hotel last year after the Carolina game

Do you mind walking some? Corner of Ives dairy and 441/state rd 7 theres a Publix shopping center. Easier to Uber to and from there but obviously you'd be walking up Ives to stadium ...not a problem if your in good shape or like walking a little bit.

I'm an idiot. I was replying to people, thinking this was about this week's game. Californians answering really threw me off.

I went to the Pittsburgh game earlier this year and took an Uber to the game. Sat in traffic and finally told the guy to just let us out and we’d walk the last mile or so. As mentioned before, getting out is an issue, we happened to find a cab and hijacked that back to Ft Lauderdale where we were staying. On the other hand, last year went to the Baltimore game and drove. Took me two hours to get to I95 as there was ZERO traffic control. Total chaos.
TLDR: it’s all a **** show, pick your poison.

I did last year, but it got rather expensive. Then again I live in NC and had to swing by on the way and pick up a friend. He lived in Texas...

Ubering to the game is fine.

You'll have better luck being shot out of a cannon when leaving the game.

The question then becomes, "How far could they shoot you? ... All the way back to the hotel?"

Went to the Dolphins/Panthers game last year. Rented a car, got there about 2 hours before the game, parked at Norwood Elementary down the street for free. Like a half mile walk to the stadium, if you don’t have any issues walking that distance I highly recommend it.

Went to the Dolphins/Panthers game last year. Rented a car, got there about 2 hours before the game, parked at Norwood Elementary down the street for free. Like a half mile walk to the stadium, if you don’t have any issues walking that distance I highly recommend it.
Is there anywhere you can suggest, at least 500 feet away from that school, as a good place to park?

The question then becomes, "How far could they shoot you? ... All the way back to the hotel?"
You'll be lucky to make it to the Stadium Hotel parking lot, no further. You're better off requesting the "roof of Walmart" and taking an uber home from there...

cannonball GIF

Well, I just got my parking pass the the game against the Jets, and I might have to uber from my parking spot to the stadium. Jebus!

thx for all the responses... think i may just do the stadium hotel.. they have a shuttle... i'll uber to the beach haha

I’m also planning on going and renting a car. Heading to the Miami airport after for an 8pm flight. I assume no issues with getting to the airport by 7…..

Back
Top Bottom