CAn MAimi Dolphins Choose another Crowder? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CAn MAimi Dolphins Choose another Crowder?

dominizzo said:
Ive watched this kid Play all the games this year

Spencer HAvner

I've seen him play all year and I have his AIM sn somewhere on my buddy list :tongue:. He'll be a solid LB. Good size, good physical skills, and good knowledge of the game.

IMO, the next "Crowder" will be...

Cameron Vaughn - OLB - LSU
6'4 240lbs

Pefect for all the right reasons... We need an OLB with Seau leaving and Crowder as a future MLB... a true sleeper that Saban will know about... and he knows Saban's system.

Look up this kid if you don't know him... you will be very impressed. He is an athletic, inteligent, and talented player...

Nasty said:
IMO, the next "Crowder" will be...

Cameron Vaughn - OLB - LSU
6'4 240lbs

Pefect for all the right reasons... We need an OLB with Seau leaving and Crowder as a future MLB... a true sleeper that Saban will know about... and he knows Saban's system.

Look up this kid if you don't know him... you will be very impressed. He is an athletic, inteligent, and talented player...

Heck why not take both. I'm sure that'll help out our youth LB movement.

Regan21286 said:
Heck why not take both. I'm sure that'll help out our youth LB movement.

I dont know much about Dom's boy... but if he is a stud like he says he is... and we got Vaughn... our LBs would be nasty...

only problem is... we dont have 2 3rd round picks...

You guys should also remember Crowder would have been a first round draft pick in he stayed in school 1 more year and was healthy

I havnt seen either of them really and if they are crowder like Id sure take one of them but I really dont compare a 3rd rounder to crowder even though he was one

Alex22 said:
You guys should also remember Crowder would have been a first round draft pick in he stayed in school 1 more year and was healthy

I havnt seen either of them really and if they are crowder like Id sure take one of them but I really dont compare a 3rd rounder to crowder even though he was one

So you wouldn't compare Travis Daniels to Will Poole?

I just meant by a "Crowder" type pick... as a "3rd round steal LB"...

Which Cameron Vaughn will be...

He means look at first-rounders who might fall due to some kind of concern...

I think Crowder is a amazing LB for a 3rd round pick...
As far as plugging the gap for Seau i think Saban will cut a nice deal with
Julian Peterson

And i dont understand why everyone is so amazed by Will Poole
Personaly i think Daniels did a better job than he did

Will Poole did good his rookie year and for getting picked in the 4th it was a good deal but i def like what iv seen out of Daniels better the guy can sure as hell tackle... Much better than Pac Man in my opnion

^ I think you can ditch the Brock logo :lol: :D

Nasty said:
I dont know much about Dom's boy... but if he is a stud like he says he is... and we got Vaughn... our LBs would be nasty...

only problem is... we dont have 2 3rd round picks...

He's a workhorse at the very least. Can cover the run and pass very well. He's also pretty versatile and has the right size for a 3-4. Plus, he's a fan favorite here and considered the linchpin of the D.

Some more info
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/olb/spencerhavner.html

We could possibly use a 2nd rounder on Havner if our other choices are taken or his stock rises. If Saban trades down from our 1st rounder, we may pick up another 3rd rounder. Or a 3rd on Havner and a 4th on Vaughn.

Back
Top Bottom