Can Most of us Agree?.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Most of us Agree?..

I suppose i can deal with a trade down for some more draft picks OR a QB. Nothing else. Running backs are all over the board in this draft and we can certainly pick one up in the third round if we dont get a 2nd round pick. No RB in this draft is worth the #2 overall. In fact almost no RB in almost any draft is worth the #2 overall.

The only player I really want at the 2nd spot is Smith. I do think Brown/Benson/Williams will be better runningbacks as B. Edwards will be a reciever. Plus I do not really understand the whole reciever is worth a 2nd pick in the draft. That is something I have to disagree with a lot of people on. In a good game a reciever will touch the ball 10 times. In a bad game a good runningback will touch the ball 20 times.

I will be very upset if we take a qb in the first round at any point. I think feeley can get it done and I like some of the later round prospects at qb as much as these guys, mainly orton! So I say get our rb let the qg rib the threads of the football and draft orton in the third the guy has a cannon!

Back
Top Bottom