Can Ramsey fill two holes in our Offense? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Ramsey fill two holes in our Offense?

Omaha_Dolfan

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was just typing in another post, and came about this idea in a round about way. But since Ramsey is the reason (or so it seems now in hindsight that he was the reason) we went after and were excited about DT in the off season last year.

Do you think since they already have the chemistry and experience of working together that it would fill the void of our #2 reciever also since possibly, Ramsey could turn DT back into the reciever he was before we picked him up?

it certainly cant hurt... Ramsey was good to DT, DT was good to Ramsey, add our new QB and receivers coach, works for me

And as an afterthought, if it is possible. I am afraid to even try to imagine what we could do with the draft. The possibilities would really be opened up then. Especially if we got him for a conditional next years pick and Ogun left. That would leave us with 2 first rounders and the only real need would be OL and DE. Everything else would be icing on the cake.

If i was our GM i would trade for ramsey and get a 1st and 3rd for O-GUN then draft a WR depending on who is left. I would cut jay,brian and trade sam madison for maybe a 2nd round pick with the cap space spend our money on O-Line with that we will have a better o-line then two seasons ago , be able to protect ramsey and have ricky running more yards per carry then two seasons ago when ricky ran for 1800 yards .

Originally posted by Omaha_Dolfan
I was just typing in another post, and came about this idea in a round about way. But since Ramsey is the reason (or so it seems now in hindsight that he was the reason) we went after and were excited about DT in the off season last year.

Do you think since they already have the chemistry and experience of working together that it would fill the void of our #2 reciever also since possibly, Ramsey could turn DT back into the reciever he was before we picked him up?

I like th idea of trading for Ramsey but I'm not so sure anything can help DT. He didn't have very good instincts from what I saw of him. Give me a part time slow footed OG anyday. He will a least make a catch when called upon:)

Back
Top Bottom