Can Ray Lucas Handle the Green Bay Packers Blitz? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Ray Lucas Handle the Green Bay Packers Blitz?

Originally posted by BMarion31
Week 2 , my bad, I remember it being early in the season. Oh yea, their opener was that freak game against Tampa Bay......
Sorry again, our opener was the OT win against Atlanta, we don't play Tampa until November 24th. Our Offense and Defense have continued to improve since the first three games. Monday should be fun. Let's have a great game and not let anyone get hurt.

"Can Ray Lucas Handle the Green Bay Packers Blitz?"

I see this more as "Can the OL handle the GBP Blitz?".

No QB can handle being knocked on his rear end through sacks/hurries/knockdowns throughout an entire game.

Maybe the question should be:

"Can Ray Lucas Handle the Green Bay Packers Blitz By Knowing When To Throw It Away and Taking Those Scramble Oppurtunities?"

If I'm Green Bay , after watching the game film vs. Buffalo I would come after Lucas early and hard in an attempt to rattle him the way Buffalo did. I still can't explain why he didi so well on the first drive and then imploded. That hit he took was more severe (hip pointer) than any of us thought. After the game he missed many days of practice and was really hobbled. Was he hurt and too hard headed to admit it, was he too tough for the teams and his own good? It's a hard one to analyze. I wish him a great bounce back game in Green Bay. It would be good to see him smile again.

Back
Top Bottom