Can somebody update on the status of the bet... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can somebody update on the status of the bet...

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
between finheaven and the bills site (I believe it might be Billszone or something). Last I remember, posters were trying to get the mods of each of the sites to agree to a deal where the losing team would have the winning teams color on their website for a week. Is this what's going to happen or am I making this up?

Nublar7 said:
Not happening because it was just a dumb idea.

Who started that do you remember? I'm kind of loving the fact that so many of the Bill fans that enter this site have this air of confidence about this season as if they're the SB champs or something. It will be fun and hopefully we will take them out this year.

phinfan2003 said:
Who started that do you remember? I'm kind of loving the fact that so many of the Bill fans that enter this site have this air of confidence about this season as if they're the SB champs or something. It will be fun and hopefully we will take them out this year.
Losman7

i think we take out buffalo at home...but its gonna be tough playin at thier home.

Back
Top Bottom