Can someone Explain? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can someone Explain?

DaLionsden189

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i was just sitting here wondering why can't coaches contact the players? If the lawsuit is for the owners vs. players why can't the coaches do off field practices with the players? Also i heard the Coaching association is filing a lawsuit against the owners also. The coaches aren't part of the whole i want more money fiasco.

I think its because coaches are direct employees of the orgnization..Same with other front office ppl

I could see why they wouldn't want coaches holding formal workouts because if players started getting hurt while there's no CBA then all hell could break loose. Idk why they aren't allowed to even talk to them though. When Brandon Marshall was in the hospital coaches and FO weren't even allowed to go see him to see if he was ok... now that's cold

i was just sitting here wondering why can't coaches contact the players? If the lawsuit is for the owners vs. players why can't the coaches do off field practices with the players? Also i heard the Coaching association is filing a lawsuit against the owners also. The coaches aren't part of the whole i want more money fiasco.

As agreed upon by the players and the league, after an uncapped year the players cannot have any formal contact with the coaches from the end of the league year to the beginning of the offseason workout program on March 15. Unfortunately, the lockout has prevented the start of the offseason and thus the coaches cannot workout the players in any capacity.

Back
Top Bottom