can someone give me some info on... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can someone give me some info on...

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
channing crowder's knees i read somewere he had 3 knee operations on both knees? and how much trouble was this guy in?

hes had 4 operations i believe, quotes from the doc. say hes good to go and he doesn't see him as being at any more risk than any other player, but it's always a concern. It's a risk, but if it pans out, it's great value. Crowder can play and he won't be thrown into the fire next year so he will have a year to test/strengthen the knees and see how they hold up and we will be able to evaluate if he can help us or not.

we need a successor to zt, he was the only viable option on the board IMO, good pick, hope it works out.

Dr. James Andrews says he's okay, and he's one of the (perhaps THE) best in the business. Still, it was enough of a concern that a lot of teams took him off their draft boards, and in any event, we don't know how many doctors he had to go to before getting Dr. Andrews' opinion.
A lot of people in my line of work do "doctor shopping" so it's no stretch to see an athlete do it as well.

i agree, Dr. Andrews has a great reputation. if he gives the thumbs up, i have confidence in him. this is my first post, can anyone send me a link to some live radio feeds over the net that carry dolphins info? thanks!

BTW, the people i speak to here in buffalo are totally pee'd at the selections the bills made. they didnt address any needs at all.

Back
Top Bottom