Can Someone Help Me~~!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Someone Help Me~~!!

dreamz4fins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:confused: HOW THE HELL DO I UPLOAD MY SIGNATURE????
ANYONE PLEASE???:confused:

Go to "User CP". Then click on "Edit Signature". Then type your HTML address in. But, as I see from you picture address, you did not upload your sig photo to the internet. What you want to do first is click on "Photo Gallary" and sign in. Then you want to "Upload Photos". Then you can upload your photo from your computer onto the internet.

Nublar7 said:
Go to "User CP". Then click on "Edit Signature". Then type your HTML address in. But, as I see from you picture address, you did not upload your sig photo to the internet. What you want to do first is click on "Photo Gallary" and sign in. Then you want to "Upload Photos". Then you can upload your photo from your computer onto the internet.
tHANKS BUDDY!!;)

Nublar7 said:
ok, i uploaded it to my gallery, now what do i do again?? after that??:confused:

Calm down. So your photo is now in your gallery? Ok, right click on the photo and select "Properties". Then copy the entire Address(URL) and then paste that link into your signature(by following the steps of going to User CP).

Talking about Sig problems, mine just started acting up with the little red X. Can anybody see my logo in reply #1?

Back
Top Bottom