Can the dolphins achieve success and win the rest of their games, specially dallas... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can the dolphins achieve success and win the rest of their games, specially dallas...

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
This is a tough task for both teams since the amount of practice and rest will have to be limited but since both teams are entertainers it is good for their fans since they will be getting 2 games in a week.

with that in mind.....

Which team will perform better within these circumstances?

How Will Quincy Carter perform against Miami, specially since he hasn't had a lot of help from the cowboys running game this season?

How Will Jay Fiedler play if Ricky Williams is slowed down by the Dallas tough running defense?

Just a couple of questions that I believe are the keys for both teams to have success against one another.

There are some who probably think the short preparation time won't hurt the Dolphins, since Wanny doesn't prepare them at all. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by juniorseau55
We have lost many games under these short week circumstances if any of you remember.

You're right.....we lost after the Monday nighter this year, lost Saturday games in 2001 and 2002, lost on Turkey Day 1999, I could go on.....

Originally posted by DolphinzD
There are some who probably think the short preparation time won't hurt the Dolphins, since Wanny doesn't prepare them at all. :rolleyes:

:roflmao: Oh man Truer words have never been spoken. Winning out would sure be nice as it would at least pull us within one game of New England and more likely first in the East. However, I would be happy with a ten win season and into the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom