Can The Dolphins Finish The Season 5-0? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can The Dolphins Finish The Season 5-0?

Subway01

Active Roster
Reaction score
now at 5-6 we all thought they were dead in the water, but every year they seem to pull us back in. Now as we all know, we seen this before in years past, then they choke to end the season. However this year can be different.
So my question is can they actually finish the season 5-0?
I can seem them losing next week, But even if they lose, they still have a good chance of making the playoffs at 9-7. What do you guys think?

It will be challenging but it really is something that both Gase and Tannehill/offense has to conquer. These last 3 games, two on the road, are really against the physical type defenses we struggle with. If either one wanna truly rewrite some of these narratives, they need to perform well these last 3 weeks.

Have to be excited that we have that opportunity with something on the line. All you can really ask for.

Very hard to go 5-0 after being 5-6 when you have the obvious weaknesses that this team does. All the other teams in the race have weaknesses too so we'll have to see what happens.

Maybe...if Miami wasn’t so horrid on the road or if they didn’t suck epically on both sides of the ball on 3rd downs

They won't win out and I doubt 9-7 gets them in the playoffs. I honestly don't think they will win in Minnesota or Buffalo. I see them finishing 8-8 like usual.

No excuse not to beat two 4-9 teams left on the schedule, and Minnesota for that matter since they are 6-5-1.

yes as long as they win their last 3......lol
For real thought, we're 6-1 at home but 1-5 on the road
We play 2 of our last 3 on the road so can we? yes but the odds are against us.

Back
Top Bottom