Can the Fins win without Zach? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can the Fins win without Zach?

Can the Fins win without Zach?

• Definitely not.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I doubt it.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • It's possible, but I don't like our chances.

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

SonofSam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Our defense is just not the same without him in there, undersized or not.

how bout you add a positve choice as well...i mean, some people might say yes

I don't think so, even though the Pats running game is horrible he brings alot of leadership

BTW, Do you like my new avatar? lol

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
I don't think so, even though the Pats running game is horrible he brings alot of leadership

BTW, Do you like my new avatar? lol

Great avatar! :lol:

please of course you can win without Zack Thomas he is one player off a 45 man game roster, obviousley he is important but one man does not make a football team unless its a QB. Even then a good scheme can overcome a player being out of the line up all you have to do is look at us we have continued to win by starting 42 diffrent players including our best definsive players, Law, Seymour, Vrabel, Colvin, big Ted. Its up to the coaches to make changes in the scheme and the back ups to play well.

Originally posted by pats4life
Its up to the coaches to make changes in the scheme and the back ups to play well.

Are you forgetting that our coach is Wannstedt? Zach is the heart of that defense. Without him we are cooked.

Definately. Our injuries might actually prove to be a benefit, against this specific offense.

Zach is primarily a run stopping guy. He's had problems in coverage, specifically against Faulk. His replacement, Hendricks isnt much better. IMO, Hendrick's coverage gaff's arent a big deal. Vs. Jacksonville, he had a few, but that was his first game ever at OLB. Vs. the Titans, he had one, and he was covering Calico and slipped.

The positive I see is this..I'd like feedback on this, btw..But in my opinion, Morlon Greenwood is our best coverage linebacker. He'll be the one playing in nickel coverage, which I imagine we'll be in alot. The Patriots must throw to win.

Zgonina over Bowens may help too. Zgonina is a better pass rusher, and a faster guy(Screens, etc). Bowens is a run stuffer, and that's it. The Patriots should not be able to run on us.

Originally posted by Snickersbps
how bout you add a positve choice as well...i mean, some people might say yes

second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by stork48

second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it just seemed like a foregone conclusion. I figured most people either don't like our chances without him or really don't like our chances.

Well you were obviously wrong because many people do think we can win without him. I for one think we can, but trust me he will be playing. He always plays unless he can't walk.

Originally posted by SonofSam

Well, it just seemed like a foregone conclusion. I figured most people either don't like our chances without him or really don't like our chances.

well you're speaking for the people you dont know, and you figured wrong, so my vote goes for yes, we can do it without Zach

Back
Top Bottom