Can the Fins win without Zach? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can the Fins win without Zach?

Can the Fins win without Zach?

• Definitely not.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I doubt it.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • It's possible, but I don't like our chances.

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Hey, I'm sorry if you feel left out. I can't edit the poll. If you want create a poll with only positive responses and then it will be fair.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Definately. Our injuries might actually prove to be a benefit, against this specific offense.

Zach is primarily a run stopping guy. He's had problems in coverage, specifically against Faulk.
Zach is easily one of the top coverage MLB there is. He is asked to cover WRs way to often and that is what makes him look bad, but most teams CBs w/have trouble doing what Zach does.

Rodgers was responsible for Faulk in 2002 so Seau will be Sunday unless we switch up our D and go nickel.

Zach has also proven that is virtually impossible to run ag us if you do not block him w/an OLmen.

Zach is indespensible IMO

I think Zach is overrated quite honestly but there aren't many better than him. Our D is set up for the ILB to make all of the tackles. Hendricks had 18 in the one game he started there this year. Our chances are better with him but we can definitely win without him.

Hip, come on this guy has the heart of a lion. He will be upgraded by game day. I'd put money on it! This is a MUST win.
Go Dolphins!

Back
Top Bottom