Can the Fins ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can the Fins ?

Can the Fins avoid getting an unsportmanlike conduct penalty ag. the Bills ?

• Sure, no problem

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No way, we get them every week

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No way, the refs are after us

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Sure, we're no in Buffalo and Cox is on the Pats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Ray_Finkle
That seems to the way our luck has been goin' recently, eh? :)
until last game :D and those 2 great calls :rolleyes:

Isn't it IRONIC that Van Pelt broke Marino's records at PITT!Although he is better than that "potato chip" Johnson, he is still a mediocre quarterback!! You know JT is pinning back his ears!!!!

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
Isn't it IRONIC that Van Pelt broke Marino's records at PITT!Although he is better than that "potato chip" Johnson, he is still a mediocre quarterback!! You know JT is pinning back his ears!!!!
they let Konard wear #44 at 'Cuse and he's no Jim Brown or even Larry Czonka for that matter.

Guys think about this...with a new O next year, maybe Konrad will actually be USED? Travis and Rob could be HUGE threats out of the backfield, along with runners.

Improve the O line, add a D Tackle, and you just never know what next year will bring.

However we still have to deal with this year. I hope Minor shows up, and Chambers gets going. I think we will do ok if these two play well.

They've gotten so lame with the unsportsmanlike conduct calls. I'm sure the old school players laugh at them. So because of the ease of getting a penalty, then I wouldn't be suprised to see one. Buddha has spoken.:cool:

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

clear.gif

LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO ALEX VAN PELT!!!!!

Re: 06

Originally posted by dolfan06
i have heard maui wowie intensifies your personality, but what if your an asshole?:lol: :lol: :lol:
If it's as good as that Southern California stuff with the red hairs on the buds, I'm sure it intensifies your whole existence.. A-holes and pot don't mix very good I can agree.:cool: :goof:

Re: Re: 06

Originally posted by Jaydog57
If it's as good as that Southern California stuff with the red hairs on the buds, I'm sure it intensifies your whole existence.. A-holes and pot don't mix very good I can agree.:cool: :goof:

well i got some info right!:D

Back
Top Bottom