Can the season start? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can the season start?

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I am so hyped for it. I do not think I can wait any longer.

to boot, this is the last day of practice, then we get no new news until July 24/25.

that sucks!

we all need vacations to take our mind off it.

:lol: How true. Hopefully the Marlins can keep my mind off of it for another month.

Originally posted by Prime Time
:lol: How true. Hopefully the Marlins can keep my mind off of it for another month.

Dont count on it. :D

I was hoping the Canes would give me at least another week or so but that diminished last night :cry:

Originally posted by MissMeth

Dont count on it. :D

I was hoping the Canes would give me at least another week or so but that diminished last night :cry:

Yea what a bumper, this hasn't been the cranes year..first Football, and now this.:cry:

Hey its ok. Im proud my boys got that far. They are a VERY young team and they were not expected to go very far. Considering we are such a young team can you imagine how great we are going to be next year?!

GO CANES!

Originally posted by MissMeth
Hey its ok. Im proud my boys got that far. They are a VERY young team and they were not expected to go very far. Considering we are such a young team can you imagine how great we are going to be next year?!

GO CANES!

Well said...they weren't even expected to go to the CWS. You can't win a CWS with freshmen. They'll be back next year....footballand baseball.

Canes/Phins rule.....

Back
Top Bottom