Can the sports media finally put us in our rightful place as.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can the sports media finally put us in our rightful place as..

Quadfather

Club Member
Reaction score
2nd best team in the AFC east (Im not ready to put us ahead of the Patriots, but were knocking on the door very very loudly). And we are better than Jets and Bills BY FAR, its not even close...

Well actually it is close, since you know, we lost to the Jets in case you forgot. And we're not remotely close to knocking on the Patriots door. Come on man... This division is the Patriots and then some other teams sadly.

The media will start giving the team respect when the team starts winning some games. I guarantee if the Dolphins go out now and keep winning four or five games in a row, many positive things will be said about the team.

Well actually it is close, since you know, we lost to the Jets in case you forgot. And we're not remotely close to knocking on the Patriots door. Come on man... This division is the Patriots and then some other teams sadly.
Jets loss their best receiver and CB we can beat them

Gotta win against those guys or have a better record before we can expect people to say we're better than them.

umm, we lost to the jets because of...Our kicker..plus our team is getting better every week. And the position that matters most, Tannehill > Sanchez > Fitzpatrick

If we can't beat the Jets week 8, no way in hell are we 2nd best. I have hopes however that the game will be symbolic of us leapfrogging the Jets as legit threats to the AFC East crown.

I think THizzle is licking his chops to play Tom Brady. We no longer have a QB afraid of the moment.

The takeover shàll commence soon.........

I said after our loss to the Cards, that we would beat the Bungles and the Rams. We are better than those teams. There are only a few teams in the NFL that will give us problems. We played the Texans close in RT's first game and could have had a shot at winning if not for Watt's performance. We should have beaten the Jets and Cards if Carpenter makes 2 more field goals. The point I am making is that we are a good team. We could easily be sitting here at 4-1
There..I said it.

I think we MIGHT be the 2nd best team in the AFC east but it is very close. I don't think we can even see the door to first place let alone knocking on it. NE will clinch the east by turkey day.

I agree if we win 2 or 3 more in a row the media will be on the teams' sack big time.

Back
Top Bottom