Can we finally call Sam Madison for what he is | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we finally call Sam Madison for what he is

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Sam Madison has been living for the past 3 years of his rep. He gets burned far to much for a top corner. Can we all stop the BS about us having the best CB tandem in the league. It is all a farce. Madison has got to be the most overrated DB in the entire league and I am sick of him getting a free pass.

Well yes it is, but we have no better option. Extend him to 2006 on a cheaper deal until we find a better option.

oh shut up, he played bad the 1st 2 games, and you were all over him, the next 5 he played great and shut down his recievers including eric moulds, yes madison shut down moulds not surtain, and we dont here a peep out of you, but he has one bad game and your b*itching again for his head, in which he really didnt play that bad, the whole defence look like sh*t not just madison.

I agree with C. Sam had a bad play or two today. Nevermind the excellent 6-game streak he put together. He had a bad play. Lets bash him.

Why is it that we only hear Madison's name when he has bad games?

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Why is it that we only hear Madison's name when he has bad games?

Because that's what some of us do best, gripe about a player when he has a bad game once in a while.

why is sam so respected by his peers that he makes the probowl every year if he's living on his rep? every team in the league would give their left nut for sam.

Doesn't anyone notice how (nearly) every player on the team has played badly the past two weeks? Why is that ? I'll take a guess, UUUMMM......COACHING? Can anyone tell me what the game plan was today, because unless it was to get the crap kicked out of us, I have no clue.

The Fins were playing zone the majority of the time today. The only problem Madison "might" have gotten beat was the Calico touchdown that was called back. Since he was out of bounds it doesn't count. Get off his **ck.

The poster still has not responded..

If we did not have Sam Madison, then those 2 times he got burned today, would have been 6 or 7. Let's not forget that we had very little pass rush, and played Steve McNair.

Sam Madison is great. He's also overrated. He's not a top ten corner which most rate him to be. Thus, he's overrated.

I'd trade him for a first and get a guy who's cheap and will give us solid play. Look at alot of teams in this league, they get close to the same play from their corners as us and they pay one guy practically nothing and have their one star.

Really some players have to go and Madison may just be one of them. I hate the way he laughs with opponents. I just hate it.

Sam's main problem is that he went to the Deion Sanders school of tackling, but he doesn't have Deion's level of skills in other areas which make up for the bad tackling. He never wants to actually tackle anyone. Especially RB's. I know he's a smaller guy but Pat actually tackles people.

I think Sam has tackled and hit much better this year.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
I hate the way he laughs with opponents. I just hate it.

That's ridiculous. Football is just game. Between the whistles, he's not laughing, and that's all that counts.

Back
Top Bottom