Can we get an "ask Press Coverage" thread? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we get an "ask Press Coverage" thread?

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
If possible, i suggest we make an "ask Press Coverage" thread (of course being that he would voluntier to answer our Q's), but I figure it's better than bombing him with a bunch of PM's. Maybe AJ or one of the mods can talk to him and see if he's willing to answer some questions, I know we would have to ask him if he'd be willing to answer them first, but I don't know what do you guys think? The guy is like the new version of DCH.

Who is this Press Coverage guy? All of the sudden he shows up with an inside scoop and has been right on so far! Everyone calls him crazy but he sticks to his guns and seems to have been accurate so far.

If this continues, I think perhaps he should have his own thread. However there are already 3 stickys as it is.

Trackstar#6 said:
Who is this Press Coverage guy? All of the sudden he shows up with an inside scoop and has been right on so far! Everyone calls him crazy but he sticks to his guns and seems to have been accurate so far.

If this continues, I think perhaps he should have his own thread. However there are already 3 stickys as it is.

No one knows, but he keeps bringing in the news. He well deserves his own thread.

But he could only answer questions on Saturday night. :lol:

Seriously, he knew of a couple of things that were going to be released in the paper the next day, how does that qualify him for his own question and answer thread, unless the only question is, "What's going to be in the paper tomorrow"?

i'm flattered... however... although i did cover the team from 97-99 for a small paper on the west fla. coast, i'm not really that "in the know" anymore... i'm merely passing on tips given to me at LEAST third hand via contacts and friends still in the industry... i personally do not know Marvez, or anyone on the SS staff, i assure you...

the coincidence that the information were provided on Saturdays merely indicates that the big papers save a lot of content for their SUNDAY editions... as Sunday is any paper's biggest edition of any week... always...

however, i will work hard to dispell that theory with a scoop from another day of the week... hehe...

:D

I just want you to know it is greatly appreciatted!

Back
Top Bottom