Can we get Ronnie and Ricky on the Field Together? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we get Ronnie and Ricky on the Field Together?

first of all....ricky WILL not be 195lbs come July....his agent even said he is currently in California working out....he might be in better shape than anyone could even magine...that yoga stuff really gets you in shape...and don't forget he'll be more flexible cause of the yoga...he might even be better to recover beter and faster from games do to this technique. remember....its' easier to gain weight than to loose it. As far as with Ronnie and Ricky in the backfield, don't forget we still have Gordan and Kay Jay to help out as well. We have the potential to have the best backfield of all time with these studs.

Get what you can in a trade for Ricky and wash your hands of him. Ronnie Brown could be very good.

nyjunc said:
I remember a play when Ricky was on the Saints back in 2001 against the Jets. James Farrior blitzed and ran Ricky over like he was a school girl, just flat out steamrolled him.

Remember this one?

57564055052-1.jpg

i think they could because

with them on the field it could open up the passing game 100%

for david boston & c.chambers

yankeehillbilly said:
Remember Ricky's attempted "chip block" on Dwight Freeney a couple years ago? Im sure Griese does.
Ricky isnt a very good blocker.

If you remember before that play, Ricky was one broken tackle away from taking it to the house. If he could've given it just a little more effort on that play - or the "block" things may have turned out different. Oh well!

As for this season, I say bring Ricky back and have him build up some trade value while resting Brown for years to come. If Ricky and Brown can get - say - 800-900 yards each, we can trade Ricky for a third-to-fifth rounder and hand the ball to Brown in '06. Say what you want about Ricky - and man, there is plenty to say :confused: - he does have a boat load of talent. Can't hurt!

Back
Top Bottom