Can we play the photo shop game with Rex Ryan and Jet players? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we play the photo shop game with Rex Ryan and Jet players?

That must be his makeover for his debut on Telemundo. Can't wait for his coming out party. (I mean onto the international stage, of course.)

I suck with photoshop, but here's my lame attempt with MS Paint
jetssuck-1.jpg

I suck with photoshop, but here's my lame attempt with MS Paint
jetssuck-1.jpg

A long time ago someone I knew did literally the exact same thing and put it on a t-shirt. I got that shirt signed by Channing Crowder, Jason Allen and Travis Daniels during their rookie year. I got another one of the shirts signed by Wayne Huizenga. The good old days.

dnzij9-1.jpg

edit: in consideration of some of the subsequent comments, I've altered the picture considerably so that the end intent is more suggestive than graphic. PM me if you'd like to see or have the original version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like in Tommy Boy when Farley is whipping up the crowd at that concert with his antics and they're all into it, then he shouts "KILL WHITEY!!!!" and everyone goes silent like "Ewww, uhh, yyyeaah...that's just over the line..."

dnzij9-1.jpg

edit: in consideration of some of the subsequent comments, I've altered the picture considerably so that the end intent is more suggestive than graphic. PM me if you'd like to see or have the original version.

I say bring back the original. Would theganggreen edit themselves? I think not!

Like in Tommy Boy when Farley is whipping up the crowd at that concert with his antics and they're all into it, then he shouts "KILL WHITEY!!!!" and everyone goes silent like "Ewww, uhh, yyyeaah...that's just over the line..."
If by Tommy Boy you mean Black Sheep, then yes, its just like that.

Back
Top Bottom