can we please get a new KR and PR? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can we please get a new KR and PR?

Cheap to draft a guy late that can fill the hole....Dri Archer comes to mind

Thigpen took a big step back last season in both PR and KR. He will need to step it up big time next year.

Because KR and PR guys help you control field position. A great return at the right time can be a soul crusher, and a TD...that's bonus points. If you aren't moving the ball the next best thing is to make them have to go a long way to score. The punt and return game do that.

I agree 100% for the PR game.

We need a great PR, KR on other hand is a useless position 95% of the time.

A lot of people have brought this up and I have to wonder...is the problem Thigpen or the blocking. It seemed like he never had room to run and we were penalized if he got anywhere at all. Fields position killed us all year long.

Btw, vote Buddy for best Political Forum poster!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

We had someone who scared the crap out of people but everyone wanted him gone. That man was Ted Ginn and his family. I may have been one of the few people who hated to see him go. You can teach everything except world class speed. He may have not been the best WR, but he could take the top off of a defense and he was a very dangerous returner. He will be a free agent this year but we won't go after him. We will stay status quo with Thigpen. If we are going to try someone else I think the only way you do it is through the draft. Too expensive to get a part time player for big money. We also had Reggie Bush but didn't use him on punt returns hardly at all. Problem is that we are pretty well set at WR with Wallace, Hartline, Gibson, Binns, Mathews. That is 5 deep already so there really is no room for another WR on the roster. That means it has to be a RB or a DB. Now, a guy like LaMichael James wants out of SF, or a guy like D'Anthony Thomas I could see because they could be RB2 or RB3 material as well as a KR/PR.

Major disappointment from year 1 to 2. Upgrade needed for sure

I hope that Percy Harvin changed some minds regarding doing away with KO returns. Quite frankly, I'd like to see them put back the kick-off spot back to the 35.

[/COLOR]IMO, I hope Percy harvin changed philbins mind to put Wallace the **** back there!

Back
Top Bottom