Can we repeat 2008 season and make playoff as wildcard | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we repeat 2008 season and make playoff as wildcard

39wildman

Active Roster
Reaction score
All depend on what route the Dolphins go..just like 2008 team. We would need get better veterans Qb than fitz..Add two good Pass rusher, 2 good CB, add more dept on oline. Rb and draft qb for future. It possible we can next yr. Only te will tell

Remember what happened in said wildcard game?

Reactions: MD
Can we send the home Gillette crowd packing in the 3rd Quarter again while we're at it?!? :lol:

I still remember those stands emptying out early with fondness. :)

Flash in the pan season with an average QB? Sure. why the hell not.

If we are able to field a nasty defense … we will surprise … I know .. if's and but's ...

Of course we could... in a couple years. The only way it happens next year is if we destroy this offseason.

To me the only thing that would need to be a fringe playoff team would be to transform the offensive line.

Last edited:
Naw... our offense is still lousy.

Our defense has crept up to average.

Hahahaha.....gasps for air......hahahaha.....

Seriously, I don't see it, and even if we did, we get thrashed by any playoff caliber, divisision winning team.

Would seem to be counter productive given the pain we have endured.

All depend on what route the Dolphins go..just like 2008 team. We would need get better veterans Qb than fitz..Add two good Pass rusher, 2 good CB, add more dept on oline. Rb and draft qb for future. It possible we can next yr. Only te will tell

You're talking 2020 season right?

If so -- 100% YES!

The AFC is loaded with teams on the decline and

pretenders like Buffalo and I think even supposed

"challengers" like KC are getting exposed!

We hit the right chemistry and we're in the mix baby!

Like right now!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom