can we try this? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can we try this?

afishfan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i dont think it cost us the game as much as the roughing the kicker and delay of game penalties that werent called

Yeah I thought they missed a roughing the kicker penalty too. My only question is it just me being a fan of the Dolphins? because I cant tell you how many big games I see calls against us that I don't want to say cost us the game (even though they DO) cause the team simply didnt coach well enough and didnt play as well as they needed to to win (even tho with the calls made correctly we still win).

Why do I see three or four blatant BAD calls AGAINST us? But the big thing is I don't see the calls that actually HELP us....It seems I very rarely see that bad call on the other team where I'm like....Oh yeah we got away with one there.....only calls that seem to cost us games.

1. False start no call was BULL****!!! gave the jets points

2. Pass interference call. VERY VERY questionable...gave the jets points.

3. roth personal foul was questionable as well. Roth didnt HIT him...they kind of bumped each other and Roth was blocked at the time and Favre was carrying out a fake right into Roths area...when he beat us with his ball handling on a bomb. If he is that slick with the ball and going to carry out a fake like he is running...give me a break.

4. didn't know they could run into your kicker without a penalty.

I saw all of these myself. and thought is was enough to change the outcome. But it seems EVERYBODY saw them as well. Some calls I saw mentioned were good calls IMO. Jake Long did trip a his man. Some calls I didnt see. I dont recollect if there was interference on Bess in the end zone. I'll have to go look. Also, I do seem to remember a guy going to the ground draped around starks waist on the hail mary/duck pass...it seems this WOULD constitute a holding call - although NO excuses on this one...cover your frickin man!

My question is lets try to be OBJECTIVE here. Are there any calls I somehow missed that actually benefited the dolphins in some way by NOT being called or that were poor calls on the Jets? It just seems to me that there have been some pretty awfully officiated games over the years that have cost the dolphins games...including one late in the season vs New England. that prevented the playoffs for us and allowed them to go and win their first super bowl. I just would like to feel better about the officiating...know that we are going to win a damn game sometimes that the refs blow in OUR favor. Do the Dolphins get a fair shake?

Back
Top Bottom