Can we turn the word "excuses" into something else? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we turn the word "excuses" into something else?

where's th'fish

Scout Team
Reaction score
"Excuses" people keep saying. If you think Tannenbaum is to blame, you're making excuses for Tannehill. You think it's Gase, you're making excuses for Tannebaum. If it's Tannehill, you're making excuses for Gase. Making an analysis is very different from "making excuses", guys. It seems that now every thread someone is flinging the "making excuses" thing at somebody else. If you disagree, give some reasons, don't just throw a blanket statement at people. That's just being lazy.

My suggestion to the mods is, turn "excuses" into "hot-dogs". That would be funny.

I agree with this. Just because I don't place blame where you do, doesn't mean I'm making excuses for them.

"Excuses" people keep saying. If you think Tannenbaum is to blame, you're making excuses for Tannehill. You think it's Gase, you're making excuses for Tannebaum. If it's Tannehill, you're making excuses for Gase. Making an analysis is very different from "making excuses", guys. It seems that now every thread someone is flinging the "making excuses" thing at somebody else. If you disagree, give some reasons, don't just throw a blanket statement at people. That's just being lazy. My suggestion to the mods is, turn "excuses" into "hot-dogs". That would be funny.
even funnier are those who blame EVERYTHING on numerous people, but see "excuses" in everyone else. Thus, it is possible EVERYTHING would be fixed if someone else buys the team OR if 'baum is fired, OR Tannehill is cut. But, at the same time, as you say, someone ELSE blaming 'baum is making excuses for Tannehill. Amusing. Or, the WHOLE team needs to be rebuilt but Miami is losing because of Tannehill. Almost like one guy with 10 aliases arguing just to be arguing. There are no REASONS, only EXCUSES.

It's unicorns and rainbows time for the deflection crowd.

I'm tired of everyone making hot-dogs for Ross. He's a millionaire, he doesn't need hot-dogs

"Excuses" people keep saying. If you think Tannenbaum is to blame, you're making excuses for Tannehill. You think it's Gase, you're making excuses for Tannebaum. If it's Tannehill, you're making excuses for Gase. Making an analysis is very different from "making excuses", guys. It seems that now every thread someone is flinging the "making excuses" thing at somebody else. If you disagree, give some reasons, don't just throw a blanket statement at people. That's just being lazy.

My suggestion to the mods is, turn "excuses" into "hot-dogs". That would be funny.

Great post!

Back
Top Bottom