can ya smell wut the fins r cookin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can ya smell wut the fins r cookin?

FinFan4Life814

All-Pro Armchair QB
Reaction score
ya kno...im startin to think the dolphins are in for a great year, and probably better than last year (or at least getting farther into the playoffs...dang ravens lol) really...they kept their defense together (and got more depth by adding mckinney and everybody else) and beefed up their offense with Ricky Williams, so how could they not be better? the schedule aint the easiest in the world, i admit that, but still...i can c a great year (cough-superbowl-cough) comin! GO FINS!

... and when you say miami, your talking s**** b***, dont want to jinx it, but right on!!!

talk about too early last year, i.e. after beating the Titans. Want to start the talk after we beat the Jets on 9/22. ;)

who is gonna block on offense? i thought a Oline was a necessary component for a superbowl contender... are the phins trying to prove that theory wrong?

Tatonka...........

Originally posted by Tatonka
who is gonna block on offense? i thought a Oline was a necessary component for a superbowl contender... are the phins trying to prove that theory wrong?

Maybe you should follow the news a little more closely. We had 3 different starting left tackles last YEAR! Our starting RG Mark Dixon, broke his leg and missed a good portion of the year. Tim Ruddy, our center, along with our starting RT Todd Wade dealt with nagging injuries all year. Not to mention the fact that Tim Ruddy had to work with several different G's(a patchwork offensive line is what we had last year). Todd Perry, our starting RG was a disappointment last year. But what we didn't know, was that he was playing with a heavy heart(he had a death in his immediate family). We've also added Leon Searcy to the mix, along with the drafting of Seth Mckinney Center from Texas A&M. If our entire line returns COMPLETELY healthy, then you, along with everyone ELSE will see marked improvements!

Back
Top Bottom