Can You Hear Me Now? Cardinals Allowing 'cellphone Breaks' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can You Hear Me Now? Cardinals Allowing 'cellphone Breaks'

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
On the field will be next.:nah:

Kingsbury to allow Cardinals 'cellphone breaks' at Team Meetings

PHOENIX -- New Arizona Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury won't waste any time using his college coaching background to help him in the NFL.

Kingsbury said Tuesday at the NFL owners meetings that he'll implement "cellphone breaks" during team meetings. He did something similar while coach at Texas Tech but will adapt it for NFL players.

"They're itching to get to those things," he said.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26368658/kingsbury-allow-cardinals-cellphone-breaks

"You start to see kind of hands twitching and legs shaking, and you know they need to get that social media fix, so we'll let them hop over there and then get back in the meeting and refocus," Kingsbury said."

Isn't it funny but so true how attached we are to our phones :nah:, it's crazy.

I think it's pretty cool this coach started this trend.

Hats off to Kinsbury.

I think thats a bit ridiculous.

Just wait until you have time to get on the phone

Seriously though, this isn't a big deal. One of the perks of having a job only a handful of people can do at that high a level. Supply and demand. Silicon Valley sure gets away with alot more lol

Not a big deal in the overall scheme of things,but...Yea,Kliff..bring all those great ideas,to the NFL,that gave Texas Tech all those winning seasons and championships...oh wait..

Back
Top Bottom