Can you please take down... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can you please take down...

Slim

VIPeezy
Reaction score
The pic of Redmond Charles Burns on the main page. It creeps me out every time i log on to the site!!!!

haha i hate seeing that ugly guy its like on goign on to billszone.com or somehting

I KNOW!!!....DUDE its really disturbing and ugly and its been bothering me this whole time...take it down please...but keep a mental picture of this fool....if you cross his path give him a nice shiner for me: )

ChambersNBoston said:
I KNOW!!!....DUDE its really disturbing and ugly and its been bothering me this whole time...take it down please...but keep a mental picture of this fool....if you cross his path give him a nice shiner for me: )
I 2nd that!!

im all for it coming down too mayabe a pic of jt sacking brady or chad noodle arm would be a little better

I was just about to make a post about this. This guy is freaky looking. Doesn't deserve to be on this sight. Just leave his address up there.

I agree, what a douche. I was so surprised someone would stab JT in South FLA. What the hell was this guy thinking? He'll be taken care by someone though, I can guarntee that.

ptmn said:
I agree, what a douche. I was so surprised someone would stab JT in South FLA. What the hell was this guy thinking? He'll be taken care by someone though, I can guarntee that.

I don't know i'd be soooo scared to mess with a guy that has atleast 7 inches and like 100 pounds on me.

Back
Top Bottom