Can you say 2nd seed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can you say 2nd seed?

Vegas_Phin

Alright Miami!!!
Reaction score
I am going out on a limb and saying that we will be seeded at number 2.

First, the Raiders will lose to the Donkeys. Second, Pittsburgh will lose to the Bucs. Last, but definitely not least, the Phins will go up to NE and make a statement. We hold the tie breakers against the top teams in the AFC west.

So there you have it. We will be number 2 behind the Titans.

Are you with me? Lets go PHINS!!!!!!

IM WITH YOU!!!

By the way, do we want the Jets to win today?? Or a Patriots win to put an end to the Jets??

The damn donkeys aren't looking so good right now. Hopefully they can pick it up.

The Broncos are on their way back with almost the entire 4th quarter.

Patriots. Because it doesn't matter if they win or lose, we still have to beat them next week, but at least we can eliminate the Jets from the playoffs if they lose. Go Pats

Well, the donkeys lost. So the Raiders clinch the division.

Now the real question is, will the Chiefs upset the Raiders now that the Raiders have clinched their division title? The Chiefs would LOVE to play spoiler, and just did so on the Chargers.

ROOT FOR THE CHIEFS!!!

If they win, and we win, we get #2

The Cheifs will be motivated. They have an outside chance at a playoff spot and they HATE THE RAIDERS!

Is the game in KC?? Will Priest Holmes play?? If either one is true, KC has a good chance.

Game is in Oakland, Priest Holmes I think is 50-50 now. I don't think they want him to play, but if they win, they're likely in the playoffs, so that's gotta make me think that he is gonna play.

I live in MO. He's out is the word around here.

Originally posted by AngryDolphins
Dolphins cant get home field advantage for the playoffs right?

They can still get the number 2 seed. Pittsburgh must lose to the Bucs, the Raiders must lose to the Chiefs and of course we must beat the Patsies.

VEGAS CONTACT JAKENLOU@HOTMAIL.COM TO HOOK UP FOR A GAME! I AM IN SO. CAL. LOOKING FOR OTHER FINFANS IN THE AREA AND WHICH BARS ARE DOLPHIN BARS IN SAN DIEGO, I THINK IT WAS MOONDOGGIES I AM NOT SURE, HELP!:evil:

Back
Top Bottom