Canadian Draft Coverage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Canadian Draft Coverage

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone in canada know the draft coverage?

TSN looks like they got 3 hours draft coverage which doesn't sound too solid for making it to Miami's pick. Is any other sports network covering it or am I stuck looking for a buddy with the illegal directtv feeds up here for the NFL network?

If it's not on TSN, you're probably out of luck. Better get thyself to a sports bar south of the border. Preferably one with unlimited free refills. :)

We're stuck with 3 hours of tsn as usual. I'll be listening to espn radio or some radio station after the three hours :(

Yep I have been looking around the dial to see if anyone picks up the coverage after 3 pm. But it doesn't look to good. We will for sure miss the Dolphins pick. I even have the Sunday Ticket through Rogers and they have nothing.......Oh well.

And with the first pick in the Canadian Draft, Canada selects...

PAMELA ANDERSON.

Wayne Gretsky went second, Alex Trebek fell to #17 due to questions about what exactly his ethnicity is. Bryan Adams, as expected, went top-5. The Crash Test Dummies fell to the third round due to consistency/durability issues. Celine Dion was not drafted but noted that "even though she is not by any means talented she still has the heart of a winner." Rick Moranis was Mr. Irrelevant.

He also went last in the draft.

infiltrateib said:
And with the first pick in the Canadian Draft, Canada selects...

PAMELA ANDERSON.

Wayne Gretsky went second, Alex Trebek fell to #17 due to questions about what exactly his ethnicity is. Bryan Adams, as expected, went top-5. The Crash Test Dummies fell to the third round due to consistency/durability issues. Celine Dion was not drafted but noted that "even though she is not by any means talented she still has the heart of a winner." Rick Moranis was Mr. Irrelevant.

He also went last in the draft.

Rick Moranis is a god!!! :D

I can never forgive Canada for giving us Avril Lavigne and Alanis Morissette...you should be ashamed :shakeno: :tongue:

only 3 hours of draft coverage? doesn't that qualify for like 3rd world status or something?lol. well at least you won't have to watch the montage of mel kiper's and boomer's hair styles through the years.

I know it sucks......If anyone there lives near the Canadian Border and wants to let a poor Canadian boy watch the draft at their place........just let me know.

Hey take off eh u hoser eh Moranis is a god!!!!(well was) This seems to be sounding more and more like the South Park Movie, dont make us bomb the Baldwins!!! J/K

dodge said:
only 3 hours of draft coverage? doesn't that qualify for like 3rd world status or something?lol. well at least you won't have to watch the montage of mel kiper's and boomer's hair styles through the years.

No it qualifies as living in a hockey country. Believe it cuts out for the hockey playoffs like always.

Back
Top Bottom