Canadian Fan: Miami in Toronto this weekend can't wait! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Canadian Fan: Miami in Toronto this weekend can't wait!

phinsphan99

Rookie
Reaction score
i am so excited for the dolphins game in toronto this weekend. i am a canadian living in montreal, who is a huge enough fan that i own season tickets for the dolphins (for all miami games) - i fly down for most games. i feel so blessed that of all teams my beloved dolphins are going to be playing so close to home (45 min flight)! are there any other canadians or miami fans that are making the trip especially to see the phins? if yes, please message me or write on this post, i would love to be part of some florida style tail gate!

Jon

i am so excited for the dolphins game in toronto this weekend. i am a canadian living in montreal, who is a huge enough fan that i own season tickets for the dolphins (for all miami games) - i fly down for most games. i feel so blessed that of all teams my beloved dolphins are going to be playing so close to home (45 min flight)! are there any other canadians or miami fans that are making the trip especially to see the phins? if yes, please message me or write on this post, i would love to be part of some florida style tail gate!

Jon
dont get your hopes up about a florida tailgate(even a bills tailgate which is best in the nfl) but you cant bring your own liquer or cook from a bbq on the streets here. theres going to be a designated section for tailgaeting but people will have to buy food and bevreages from the rogers centre. which means not as good and more expensive. never the less it wil lbe a histroy making and ill be there aswell go fins

Im from montreal too, I had a shot at the tickets but i had to buy tickets for 3 bills game so i didnt pull the trigger...

Back
Top Bottom