canes suck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

canes suck

I like the Canes but this year, at this particular time, the National Championship game has to be USC-Oklahoma. Miami undefeated might have taken one of them out of the game, so although I like to see the Canes win, i'm not crushed they lost!

Omg I Cant Believe It!! Man I Love The Canes I Cant Believe This Happened!! Our Defense Sucks!

Offsides Swiss Cheese Defense!!!

It's sad to see a guy like Brock Berlin step up his game to almost Heisman mentioning after enduring a timulturous backlash from the fans but their D is just a joke now, giving up a outrageous 560+ yards!! I am not a Canes fan but I root for them and to see this as a football fan is just disgusting! They have to go back to square one on Defense and show them how to line up and not on the other side of the ball!!

They'll be pissed beat the **** out of Clemson.

No One can lay this loss on Brock this time. He played solid yet again. He has only thrown 4 interceptions the entire year!

The defense is garbage. A peewee league team can run through them. This is unbelievable.

I cant believe a Larry Coker team would be this heartless.
It's official:
Randy Shannon is overrated.
:nono:

tehMick said:
I cant believe a Larry Coker team would be this heartless.
It's official:
Randy Shannon is overrated.
:nono:
clear.gif

tehMick said:
I have no idea what that means.
:confused2
Vanilla defense? means basic, predictable, wanny-style.

Dolphin1184 said:
No One can lay this loss on Brock this time. He played solid yet again. He has only thrown 4 interceptions the entire year!

The defense is garbage. A peewee league team can run through them. This is unbelievable.
No, this loss has nothing to do with Berlin. This loss is all on the defense, and its coordinators. Their running back was a nobody. You can't let him run all over you. And, on top of that, you can't let them drive the ball all the way down the field, from the 10 yard line to kick the winning FG. But, this loss can be partially blamed on the offensive coordinators because if they're stopping Gore, and Moss all night, why do you keep handing it to them? You have 3 great recievers, a good TE, and a quarterback that is looking awesome. Use them. Throw the ball. If they threw more, they could have scored 40 or 50 points. If your defense is doing bad, outscore them. If you can't count on your defense, don't let them stop you on offense.

Back
Top Bottom