Cannot justify.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cannot justify....

Bodzilla29

The Shiznit
Reaction score
picking RB depth over LB depth when Trev Faulk is still on the board and is much better than the 7th round value we could have had him with.

Oh well, what do I know.....Who the hell was Terrell Davis or Mike Anderson or Dominic Rhodes?

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
picking RB depth over LB depth when Trev Faulk is still on the board and is much better than the 7th round value we could have had him with.

Oh well, what do I know.....Who the hell was Terrell Davis or Mike Anderson or Dominic Rhodes?

Maybe Faulk will be a FA rookie?

I would agree, but of course I do not make picks for a living. I guess Hendrick, Russell, Gaylon and Moore will be adequate backups per Wanne and Rick

I'm sure they'll pick up a couple LB's through FA as well as a couple of UFA's. I actually like the Henry pick. I'm not sure why he slipped as far as he did but I'm glad we got him. We now, officially, have the deepest RB core in the NFL. :D

He was a seventh round choice. I think you just take the most productive guy left on the board this late, and it seems to me like Henry might fit that mold.

I mean, really, unless they had chose a PURE kicker (i.e., one that cannot punt) with this pick, there's really no reason to argue with the choice.

Originally posted by Expo88
I'm sure they'll pick up a couple LB's through FA as well as a couple of UFA's. I actually like the Wells pick. I'm not sure why he slipped as far as he did but I'm glad we got him. We now, officially, have the deepest RB core in the NFL. :D
TD, Mike Anderson and Olindis Gary
Marshall Faulk, Candidate and anybody

Isn't Gary going to be traded or cut or something, though?

Even though it sounds silly, I am still hoping we might bring in Jamal Anderson for a look after June 1st (All signs point to him being cut). I would rather have Anderson over Edwards.

Originally posted by Blitz
Isn't Gary going to be traded or cut or something, though?

He has to be. He's the least productive of the backs they currently have on their roster, plus they picked up Portis in the draft. Gary will be running behind someone elses line this season and then he'll be exposed for the hack he really is. As you can tell, I don't think too much of Gary as a RB.

He fell like another early entrant a couple years ago, TE Rufus French of Ole Miss. French went undrafted and I had him in the 3rd.....oh well, he is with Seattle now, let's see where Faulk ends up.

Running a 4.9 must have KILLED his stock.

You think he was a third round talent. Obviously the 32 head coaches and scouts didn't or else SOMEONE would have taken him. lol. I guess we will see where he ends up. But, I don't mind picking the RB. He is probably the only guy left on the board that the coaches thought had a legit shot at making the team.

Back
Top Bottom