Can't have this! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can't have this!

I'm tired of players having fun. They dont have time for that kind of crap. They have a standard of how to act and fun isnt one of them. cameron wake with his "dougie", and Gronkowski with his.. um.. whatever he was doing. You dont see winners dancing. well, unless you are dancing with the stars. Then you have emmitt smith and jerry rice, two winners. Um, I forgot what i was saying.. oh yea, no more fun! NFL... NO FUN LEAGUE!

Yeap. It's like fans want players to be cyborgs or some ****. Robots with no personalities, no life, no family or friends outside of the stadium. Just stash the players in the depths of Sun Life with the shoulder pads and bags of footballs. Cram them into a room tiny room where they're forced to enjoy the smell of each other's flatulence and consume only game film and raw steak. Chain them to walls and poke them with hot poker irons only hours before Sunday kickoff.

Certainly no dancing.

Win the SB or draw the shades and cry yourself to sleep every night until you do... and give 110%, and rub some dirt on it, and keep your nose in the playbook, and...

Back
Top Bottom