Can't wait any longer...My Week 1 Picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can't wait any longer...My Week 1 Picks

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This will most likely be moved, but maybe the mods can show mercy on it;) ...Man...only 2 days away now till heaven on earth.

Tell me what you think

Redskins 23, Jets 21
Patriots 24, Bills 17
Broncos 31, Bengals 27
Colts 38, Browns 27
Chiefs 30, Chargers 20
Dolphins 34, Texans 6
Rams 28, Giants 24
Steelers 21, Ravens 17
Lions 20, Cardinals 13
Vikings 34, Packers 24(upset pick)
Panthers 20, Jaguars 0
49ers 26, Bears 14
Seahawks 41, Saints 24
Cowboys 17, Falcons 14(OT)
Titans 30, Raiders 28
Bucs 21, Eagles 16

I can't believe you picked the Pats to win. You think the Pats will win in your back yard, but your'e gonna beat the Fins in Miami at night in week 3???? No way.

And the Saints will beat the Seahawks.

i doubt that many away teams will win.

however, i do respect anyone who picks their team to lose even when its probably true.

on a side note, i need a suggestion for my office pool. we play a suicide pool. the rules: pick one team to win per week. you can't pick the same team twice. the team doesn't play against the spread or anything, just play to win.

who would you suggest i pick? i don't want to waste a miami pick but that seems like the only LOCK.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I can't believe you picked the Pats to win. You think the Pats will win in your back yard, but your'e gonna beat the Fins in Miami at night in week 3???? No way.

And the Saints will beat the Seahawks.
I never picked us to win at Miami..if I did, it was just in passing as a jab....will most assuredly be a split, both teams winning at home.

Pats have our # till we prove otherwise..plus, this game gives me a very uneasy feeling

Originally posted by InMyChambers
on a side note, i need a suggestion for my office pool. we play a suicide pool. the rules: pick one team to win per week. you can't pick the same team twice. the team doesn't play against the spread or anything, just play to win.

who would you suggest i pick? i don't want to waste a miami pick but that seems like the only LOCK.
Detroit...they suck, but are a sure winner for maybe the only time all year

Originally posted by InMyChambers
actually maybe i'll go with the broncos
no dude..believe it or not, that's a trap...I'm expecting a surprise performance from the Bengals, new HC, and being at home...DET is at home, and favored for maybe the last time this season...trust me

WINNERS

Redskins
Bills
Broncos
Colts
Chargers
Dolphins
Giants
Steelers
Lions 20
Vikings(I'm not copying Circle, I love this team as a sleeper)
Panthers
49ers
Seahawks
Falcons
Titans
Eagles(Yep)

N.Y. Jets at Washington
I just can't help but shake this mental image of Smoot, Bailey, and Arrington licking their chops seeing Testaverde back there instead of Pennington. Washington won't get much on the Jets D, but i doubt they will have to.

Arizona at Detroit
Welcome to Arizona Emmit, you thought you were surround by scrubs last year, the Cards make Dallas look like the fricken '85 Bears.

Baltimore at Pittsburgh
Tommy Maddox is itching to prove last year was no fluke. Baltimore will get better once this team starts to Gell, but the steelers are to tall of an order this early in the season.

Denver at Cincinnati
The Bengals are on the way up. Denver is allready there. Next year this prediction might be different, but Cinci isn't ready to play with the big boys yet, and even with the erratic Plummer at QB, Denver is still one of the big boys.

Houston at Miami
Miami's front 7 is one of the best in the league. Houstons O-Line is easily the worst. Carr should have a hospitol bed set aside for him before the game.

Indianapolis at Cleveland
I was picking Cleveland before their woes at LT occoured, but going against an emerging hungry D in Indy is not what you want when your without your starting LT and a rookie Center.

Jacksonville at Carolina
Jacksonville has now gone into rebuilding mode. DelRio has alot of holes to fill before he can deal with a monsterous D like Carolinas.

Minnesota at Green Bay
Green Bay at home against somebody other than Atlanta. Pretty much says it all.

New England at Buffalo
Buffalo comes out ahead this time, This team is filling the holes at an alarming rate, and I'm not quite sold on the Washingtom pickup in NE yet. Henry could run wild this week.

San Diego at Kansas City
Holmes is still playing, Green is still playing, Gonzo is still playing. Too many weapons in addition to a vastly upgraded Defense (they are average now instead of a horrid laughingstock) means KC at the edge... playing at home almsot makes this a lock.

St. Louis at N.Y. Giants
If the Rams figure out that their best QB is sitting on the bench before halftime, the Rams O can keep up with NY's high flying attack. But I don't see that happening, look for NY to avoid injuring Warner at all costs... oh and then winning this game.

Atlanta at Dallas
Both have extremely solid D's. Unfortunately for the Boys, Atlanta has a pretty good O to go with it.

Chicago at San Francisco
San Francisco may not have Mooch anymore. But this is the Bears were talking about here.

New Orleans at Seattle
Seattle is my Darkhorse pick in the NFC right now. All the old jokes aside, theese guys look damned good. Nawlins can run with the big dogs, but Hasslebeck will put on an exhibition in this game.

Oakland at Tennessee
I flipped a coin. Oaklands side came up. After this preseason, I have no idea if Oakland was just saving themselves in order to squeeze one more good game than they got last year, or if they have really slipped. We find out week one cuz we know the Titans are good.

Tampa Bay at Philadelphia

Rusty holdout RB vs the Tampa Bay D... owch. McNabb has enough weapons to keep it close, but without a full preseason under his belt Staley needs some time to get into the groove and win a game like this.

I just want MIami to win and our division rivals to lose.. no offense circlingwagons..

great post Barbarian....we are in total agreement about Seattle, them in Minnesota are gonna make some serious noise in the NFC

Originally posted by dolfans1988
I just want MIami to win and our division rivals to lose.. no offense circlingwagons..
none taken...you are on a dolphins board afterall;)

Back
Top Bottom