Can't wait any longer...My Week 1 Picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can't wait any longer...My Week 1 Picks

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
great post Barbarian....we are in total agreement about Seattle, them in Minnesota are gonna make some serious noise in the NFC

I'm iffy on Minnisota.. they have the potential to be scary, but they need to put it all together like they did the last few weeks of last year.

If they do, GB's reign could be in trouble.

Originally posted by Barbarian

I'm iffy on Minnisota.. they have the potential to be scary, but they need to put it all together like they did the last few weeks of last year.

If they do, GB's reign could be in trouble.
exactly...I'm liking Kevin Williams too...good rookie who will turn some heads..literally:lol:

Circling, I have a suggestion for you;

Why don't you do this in the General NFL forum weekly, and count the picks correct and wrong? Then at the end of the year.. we have winners. I see it done on alot of boards, I wouldn't be able to keep up with it.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Circling, I have a suggestion for you;

Why don't you do this in the General NFL forum weekly, and count the picks correct and wrong? Then at the end of the year.. we have winners. I see it done on alot of boards, I wouldn't be able to keep up with it.
i know chamberz...thanx antyway though...i do a million pick 'em pools a year.:lol:

I'll consider this one too if it's serious

I also think Seattle will be scary, but not 41-24 scary in NO... no way.
I think the Jills will lose.. but not by much, 3 points maybe. I think Miami's struggles will be early this year we will win the first game but I see 17-7 or 17-10 final score. I also think the Panthers will
win ten or more games this year,very strong D.

Last edited by a moderator:
rickykicks,
I wouldn't have a problem with Miami struggling in the beginning. As long as they finish 4-0 in December.

NYJ at WAS --> WAS
ARZ at DET --> DET
BAL at PIT --> PIT
DEN at CIN --> DEN
HOU at MIA --> MIA
IND at CLE --> CLE
JAX at CAR --> CAR
MIN at GB --> GB
NE at BUF --> NE
SD at KC --> KC
SL at NYG --> NYG
ATL at DAL --> ATL
CHI at SF --> SF
NO at SEA --> SEA
OAK at TEN --> TEN
TB at PHI --> PHI

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
I also think Seattle will be scary, but not 41-24 scary in NO... no way.

Actually they play in Seattle.:)

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME, AND ONCE AGAIN IT'S ONNN! Okay now that I got that out of my system for now, here are my picks of the week for Circle(will post only winners/no #'s):Washington, Buffalo-(Pats without Milloy is a smash to the psyche) Fins, Ravens, Browns, Broncos, Titans, Panthers, Chiefs,Bucs, Giants, Falcons, Vikings, 49ers, Cardinals(surprise win), and the Seahawks. :D

Back
Top Bottom