Can’t Wait For.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can’t Wait For....

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score
Flores to declare Fitz the starting QB for the rest of the season on Monday morning.

Only to revert to Rosen on Tuesday.

Hope springs eternal

Flores to declare Fitz the starting QB for the rest of the season on Monday morning.

Only to revert to Rosen on Tuesday.

Hope springs eternal
I don't even understand the purpose of those pronouncements.

Start whoever is practicing better. Not rocket science.

I don’t understand the point of the thread. Please enlighten us

He is being saracastic because Flores did this last week with Rosen, and then started Fitzpatrick.

It is an attempt at humor while being facetious.

No point to this thread other than to get a laugh I imagine.

He is trying to get a rise out of people who care about results this season - apparently it worked

He is trying to get a rise out of people who care about results this season - apparently it worked

He didn’t get a rise out of me, I just didn’t know what he was trying to convey. It’s blatant of a comment of what’s been happening anyway it must’ve went over my head LOL

He didn’t get a rise out of me, I just didn’t know what he was trying to convey. It’s blatant of a comment of what’s been happening anyway it must’ve went over my head LOL
The key sentence at the end is

“Hope Springs Eternal”

meaning it won’t matter

**** all that hype, let's trade for Mariota like that other poster started a thread on.......:lol:

He's right! Flores should be fired right now for that and both Rosen and Fitz should be cut. Maybe we should be stripped of a draft pick for misleading the fans and media like this as well. How a coach could change his mind following a presser is beyond me. This is the dumbest thing in the history of pro football and finheaven should continue to harp on it until the end of time. For instance some day in like 2040 we will look back at the week Brian Flores said Rosen would start on Monday and changed his mind on Tuesday. This is one of THE SINGLE BIGGEST deals in Miami Dolphins history. We should all put something in our sigs about it so we never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, forget the day our coach changed his mind. In the words of Ryan Tannehill, "this is HUGE."

Coach is in a tough spot. You know he wants to go with Fitz for the entire season. But management wants Rosen for evaluation purposes.

Back
Top Bottom