Can't wait to hear | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can't wait to hear

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
The positive spin some people will have on this game, this was a disgusting display of a team favored to go to the SB. Your at home 14 point favorites and you lose, what happened to Back with a Vengeance. What happend to all that sour taste left in their mouth from the Pats game.

This team better straighten out their $hit or they will be in the basement of the division, luckily it's only one game.

Royals needs to be cut, I don't care if they sign Stemke or Turk get somebody in their who can kick.

Personally, I can't wait to hear, "The Miami Dolphins have relieved Dave Wannstedt of his duties as head coach."

The minute Fletcher was put into the game the Fins were doomed. Everybody knows that. WH needs to get involved NOW. I bet Fletcher is gone tomorrow.

Well, at least they didn't even wait until December to fold a choke it away no? No sense in getting false hope. Royals needs to be gone, as well as fletcher, if they aren't then this owner and general manager are a bunch of P*ssies.Wanny nedds to be gone too. Get ready for the basement when The Jets stomp us with old man Testeverde.

Well, at least they didn't even wait until December to fold a choke it away no? No sense in getting false hope. Royals needs to be gone, as well as fletcher, if they aren't then this owner and general manager are a bunch of P*ssies.Wanny needs to be gone too. Get ready for the basement when The Jets stomp us with old man Testeverde.

I WANT FVCKIN TURK BACK!>!>?>!>!!

Don't blame Fletcher he was OK, one bad penalty. @ killers Royals sh*i kicking, and Fiedler throwing a deep out, that gets picked. Oh, and that bogus call of holding on McMichals.

Back
Top Bottom