Capital One Orange Bowl: FSU vs. Michigan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Capital One Orange Bowl: FSU vs. Michigan

I forgot this game was on and didn't tune until the second half. Good win by FSU over a quality (er, I guess) opponent. I've seen Michigan play a few times this season and outside of Butts and Taco (hehehehehehehehe, I just typed those 2 words together), none of their other players were terribly impressive to me or really stood out. Same for last night. They all looked...slow.

IMHO Francois was Michigan's best player. He single handedly kept them in this game. FSU should have curb stomped UM. Much was made about UM being down Butts and Peppers, but FSU was without their top 4 safeties and played true freshman in the secondary all night.

This game made me really wish U of L had taken care of business against UK. If we did we'd be playing in the Orange Bowl instead of FSU. If Dalvin Cook and Francois' running gave Michigan fits, Lamar Jackson would have melted their brains. UM defenders would have just fallen over on the field with ooze coming out of their ears and noses.

Instead we get an LSU defense that is precisely tooled to handle U of L. I don't see us winning the Citrus Bowl. It ain't gonna happen, unfortunately.

Oh and tiny head gunshow Michigan man is my new favorite fan:

[tweet]815055235731353601[/tweet]

Michigan would beat Louisville by 40. When you lose two top 20 pick it does hurt. Best player on offense and defense.

And BTW, I'm an Ohio State fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom