Cardinals are in the same boat | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cardinals are in the same boat

Good news is:

He could be back as early as week 4.

Where is the week 4 stuff comign from. I watched NFL live today and also at about 10:00 et I saw on the bottom line ticker on ESPN that he woudl be back by week 1, when did the week 4 stuff come out?

Lukin said:
It's on NFL.com so it should be accurate. It's good news for me though cause I got Larry Fitzgerald on my fantasy team.

I know, that's pretty mean.
All this does is hurt Fitzgerald, Now teams will double team the rookie wideout who has a mediocre qb throwing to him. I hope Larry is your 4th or 5th wr!

Lukin said:
This has just been the unluckiest offseason in history, and not just for the phins.

Boldin out 8-12 weeks

the cards are not in the same position as us... you know why? because a good season for the cards would be 7-9. for us, its super bowl or bust...

Nobody here has mentioned that Arizona still has last years #1 pick Bryant Johnson, so it's not like the boat is sinking. Boldin will be back for most of the season, unline Boston.

The most crippling injury i think besides ricky was losing John Jansen of the Redskins, who was RT for that line that protects Mark Brunell, since Brunell is a lefty, he needed him bad, now he'll be in trouble....

The Cards have Larry Fitz, and Bryant Johnson, two number 1 picks, now Johnson was overshadowed by Boldin, but to compare Miami to a doormat of the NFL, how much good do you think we'll be ?

Back
Top Bottom