Carey will cost 18 million for 6 years...Or Wilfork signs with the pats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carey will cost 18 million for 6 years...Or Wilfork signs with the pats

iceblizzard69 said:
Since Wilfork was picked below Carey, Carey has no reason to accept anything less. If Speilman refuses to give Carey a bigger deal, I think we will see a holdout.
You're right, Ali G.....I had a brainfart......carey should get a little more...:hitself:

Disgustipate said:
Of course you think so. We're looking for opinions of people who have a shred of objectivity, not someone who is going to slap the "Good" label on everything Patriots.

As opposed to people like you who try to slap the "Bad" label on everything Patriots. :rolleyes: I don't quite understand how you could possible think this is anything but good business. It gives them more outs to save money IF he is a bust, and if he isn't he gets his money anyway. Sounds like a no lose situation for the Pats considering the alternative.

Disgustipate said:
Of course you think so. We're looking for opinions of people who have a shred of objectivity, not someone who is going to slap the "Good" label on everything Patriots.

This from a guy who prides himself on being a troll and offers no objectivity whatsoever on Patriot messageboards.Pot calling the kettle black.

BTW- I voted "needs to get a life"...." I hate him" was too strong and "he's a
hump" wasn't offered.

inFINSible said:
That's what Vince got today from new england and since he's the 21st pick, I guess Carey will be right around there.

Hopefully, and reasonably, a little less than that.....

Wilfork signs with the Pats
Thats good news.Now it will be easy to get Carey signed and not miss any camp.:D

Disgustipate said:

Actually, if you read most of my posts you will see that I have a very objective view on all things football/Patriots.

This has nothing to do with the Patriots. I am a very strong believer in contracts that have a lot of money in incentives. I am not sure how someone can look at it any other way, but this is just my opinion. This contact gives the Pats "outs", but also paid the player if he excels. Sounds like a "win/win".

I hope the Dolphins can sign Carey to similar contract.

What is the percentage increase from the 21st pick of last year? That will also start the "slotting" pattern which will get a number for Carey to shoot for.

I love reading those I would pay him . . . . posts.

Like anyone of us has millions of dollars to throw around.

If it were me, I'd ask him to work for free.

Back
Top Bottom