carmicheal and zampese wow im very impressed with cam! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

carmicheal and zampese wow im very impressed with cam!

ohiobryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
he is putting together a way better staff just think carmicheal will be our new qb's coach and zampese will be our new oc in training the saints and bengals both had big time passing games so you add that with cam and the dolphins are on pace to score a bunch of points in 2007 and beyond!also now that keith armstrong has a new title special teams cord.does that mean we will be looking for a new special teams coach?:dolphins:

You'll have to tell me about these new coaches. I even have a hard time believing some of you know whether they're good coaches or not. But I certainly don't, so what do you think?

he is putting together a way better staff just think carmicheal will be our new qb's coach and zampese will be our new oc in training the saints and bengals both had big time passing games so you add that with cam and the dolphins are on pace to score a bunch of points in 2007 and beyond!also now that keith armstrong has a new title special teams cord.does that mean we will be looking for a new special teams coach?:dolphins:

I thought Armstrong just signed an extension. I think he did. If so, that would mean that he's survived two coaching changes. Maybe he's good.

I really hope we get these guys. Like someone said they are coming from cincy and the saints, big time offences.

Cam looks to be putting a good promising coaching staff here.
Hope we can get them.

we could have god on the sideline...whether or not the players perform well is all that matters.

We haven't signed either, Zampese or Carmichael so I'm not sure what there is to be excited about. We do need to fill those positions though.

Ya all Saban dide was bring trash from LSU to our coaching staff, Mushamp and Garett were good additions but they are gone the rest in my opinion are desposible

did we officially sign carmicheal and zampese?

most of you guys dont even know who these guys are and you are praising the moves...some of ditto-heads are embarrassing

most of you guys dont even know who these guys are and you are praising the moves...some of ditto-heads are embarrassing

Yeah, and in a couple of days we will see signatures with these guys on them, too.

I suggest a new man law, no fawning or any action that can be seen as a man crush...at least until the fins make it to the AFC title game.

Back
Top Bottom