Carolina to pass on Gadsden | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carolina to pass on Gadsden

zach13

Mad Dog
Reaction score
ESPN Insider is reporting that the Panthers are not interested in Gadsden

Here is what the Panthers coach said:

"The longer we go now, there might be more availability," Fox told the Observer. "I'm sure we'll probably look, just from a numbers standpoint, to get somebody for training camp, but a player of that stature, they're not sitting around out there right now."

Realize the Panthers were the 2nd worst offense in the league and they just lost Kevin Dyson.

OG better get on the phone to Wanny or he will be playing pickup BBall with Leslie Shepherd this season

OG is on the verge of suicide. Mike Todd is pouring the Cool-aid.

Perhaps someone should email this link to Griese before he too is asking "do you want fries with that happy meal" during the season.

:lol:

I believe you misread that article as it clearly states that Gadsden is one of the best available options and that Carolina might have interest in him since he's a home town product. Maybe you should go back and read that again.

I take that as Gadsden's not = to Dyson

"The longer we go now, there might be more availability," Fox told the Observer. "I'm sure we'll probably look, just from a numbers standpoint, to get somebody for training camp,but a player of that stature , they're not sitting around out there right now."

Not sure, but I think they are refering to a player of Dyson's calibur. So in fact, he is saying Gadsden is NOT of Dyson's callibur, therefore not interested in him YET.

Anyone who thinks we have room for yet another WR is crazy. We have a lot of competition already at WR and dont really need anymore. I have posted a million times that i personally like OG but his time is up and with Chambers, Thompson, McKnight, Jackson, Tolver, Baker and Newsom... do we really need another? There are only 5 spots! Its going to be Chambers, Thompson, McKnight, Jackson and Tolver anyway (that is what i am predicting) forget another WR get a LT or something.

IMO everyone should pass on Gadsden. That is atleast until he fires that punk, Todd..

I wnat him back, because he will make our team better/

Originally posted by MissMeth
Anyone who thinks we have room for yet another WR is crazy. We have a lot of competition already at WR and dont really need anymore. I have posted a million times that i personally like OG but his time is up and with Chambers, Thompson, McKnight, Jackson, Tolver, Baker and Newsom... do we really need another? There are only 5 spots! Its going to be Chambers, Thompson, McKnight, Jackson and Tolver anyway (that is what i am predicting) forget another WR get a LT or something.

Jackson? Did I miss a signing? Who is the new WR? I can't believe I've been so busy I've missed some Dolphins news. I need to re-evaluate my priorities......

Yeah Bazinet37 we signed a the arena league's player of the year, Chris Jackson. He is in the OG mold with better speed. He caught 46 TDs this year. He has a good chance of making the team as the 4th reciever.

Yeah Bazinet37 we signed the arena league's player of the year, Chris Jackson. He is in the OG mold with better speed. He caught 46 TDs this year. He has a good chance of making the team as the 4th reciever.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

how?

He sure won't make it worse...

I still have no problem if we sign him, but it has to happen soon...

Originally posted by Expo88
I believe you misread that article as it clearly states that Gadsden is one of the best available options and that Carolina might have interest in him since he's a home town product. Maybe you should go back and read that again.

I don't think so, here is a relevant quote from the article

"Given the fact that returning from an Achilles injury takes a long time, the odds are against Dyson being able to return this year. Especially since his role was to stretch opposing defenses with his speed. Unfortunately, neither Freeman, Stokes or Gadsden is capable of providing that element.

The best thing for the Panthers to do could be to wait until some teams cut players in the coming weeks and see who's available."

Back
Top Bottom