Carolina to pass on Gadsden | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carolina to pass on Gadsden

Originally posted by zachseau13

I don't think so, here is a relevant quote from the article

"Given the fact that returning from an Achilles injury takes a long time, the odds are against Dyson being able to return this year. Especially since his role was to stretch opposing defenses with his speed. Unfortunately, neither Freeman, Stokes or Gadsden is capable of providing that element.

The best thing for the Panthers to do could be to wait until some teams cut players in the coming weeks and see who's available."

Which simply means that they're not Dyson, it doesn't mean that they're not interested. I believe you're reading something into the article that's not there.

Originally posted by Predaphin34

well for starters, hes better than our 5th WR options right now.

bring OG back.

Yah I would just love to hear Gadsden bitching week after week when he's deactivated.

Exactly

Yah I would just love to hear Gadsden bitching week after week when he's deactivated.

I think he'll whine and complain about being lower on the food chain.... and quite frankly we need to give some of these rookies a chance to make the team or at the very least, the practice squad.

I love Gadsden, but he made the decision that put him in the predicament that he's in. Hell Carolina, with all their reciever problems isn't even looking at him...Gadsden needs to get out the golf clubs and call it a wrap

we need as much competition at wr as we can get in pre season. wr position is one the main reasons we didnt win it all last year right behind lucas. it would be rediculous not to sign og at the minimum. the more pressure on our wr's the more production we'll get out of them this year.

Ercin13 and all other og lovers, I agree he has great hands, but when you see Thompson, you'll understand he has the same kind of hands, but with more speed..I watched him last year with the skins and beleive me, he's better than OG..Our first 3 I can live with..I think Baker has good hands too, he hasn't had a chance to really prove himself..the Dolphins have always had big deals WR's, this year is the first I think competition for the WR spot is a little more open..We should see some better recievers or atleast new ones. I hope Toilver works out, but he's an unproven commodity in the NFL..Jackson is use to game situations, I don't how he'll do on the big field...on the little one he was fine..OG came from this type of field and did a decent job..I still think he was a 3 and not a 2, which is what he would want..Kenall is unproven, but I would be happy with CC, McKnight, Thompson, Baker and Jackson or Toilver at this point..The preseason should be an indicator of if we need OG..I wouldn't sign him before TC if I were in the FO..only if we get someone hurt early..Right now I think we have more speed and just as good of hands without OG.

Back
Top Bottom