Carpenter LB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carpenter LB

SweepeR

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
did anyone watch the ND game? carpenter wasn't playing or not much due to injury i believe but did you guys see his leadership skills off teh field on the sidelines? it was awesome! much like ray lewis's. he is a projectd 2nd rder and woudl love to ahve him next year. htey were saying how diff the def. is w/out him and btw AJ was a beast! much like ray lewis or urlacher.

His dad was a former NFL player, that never hurts. I don't know if he'll be around for us in the 2nd but he could be a good fit. He's got the size and attitude.

If he is there in the second I jump all over him.

BTW sweeper, capitalize something or use better setence structure. Your posts are hard to read.

saves said:
If he is there in the second I jump all over him.

BTW sweeper, capitalize something or use better setence structure. Your posts are hard to read.

ok. thanks for the tip. :) will do my best.

what is his speed? anyone know/

SweepeR said:
what is his speed? anyone know/
I don't think he is THAT fast, but he plays really fast. Maybe 4.6 or so?
I also noticed they line up up at DE once in a while. He could be that perfect hybrid player.

I dont think he will make it past the browns in the second. I think he is the type of player Crennel would love to have on his team. I would love Carpenter, but lucky for us this is a very deep LB group.

Both Hawk and Carpenter were measured at 4.5 in the 40 last summer. They participated in The Ohio State University's Pro Day last year. Of course this was before Carpenter's broken ankle.

Why is every post this Qb that QB. Build the defence, get younger get faster. we won 9 with what we have. improve the dline, 1 big fast LB, some defensive backfield, then worry about a QB either one to groom or one to start and one to groom. Some good FA around. The defence wins games.Big improvement in Indy this year, a relitively good defense took the pressure off of the offence. they didnt need a record number of passing TDs. When did NE get better, when Brewski came back.

BUILD THE DEFENCE

I like all 3 LB's from Ohio ST but we could end up with Greenway or Ryan with our top pick...I'd rather have Greenway or Lawson later on.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom