Carter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carter

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know this may not be popular but what about giving quincy a shot? If we got him for the right price he could be a nice pickup. Sage is just not going to be a servicable qb ever and Jay will be gone next year. I would love to see next years depth chart be AJ-Quincy. I dont care if he is doing coke. Worked for LT and unlike pot at least it motivates him to play hard :roflmao: .

_dan24 said:
They wont sign him... waaaay too much bagage
I know. He will want a shot to start, too much $, other places to spend money (kendall) and it would give the impression they made a mistake on AJ. But for the right price I would not cry

I say what the heck, competition always brings the best out of players.

dreadlockera said:
I know this may not be popular but what about giving quincy a shot? If we got him for the right price he could be a nice pickup. Sage is just not going to be a servicable qb ever and Jay will be gone next year. I would love to see next years depth chart be AJ-Quincy. I dont care if he is doing coke. Worked for LT and unlike pot at least it motivates him to play hard :roflmao: .
I think your on coke dude. I have a few dallas fans as friend and none of them are high on Quency Carter. no pun intended

PHINS54 said:
SURE.. WHEN HE IS HIGH AS THE CLOUDS...:roflmao:
Remember LT? He played coked up 95% of his games. If it helps and he doesn't get caught, who cares?? ;)

pigskinguy said:
Hey, anything is better than Feidler :lol:

Absolutely!! If we do get him he could be up to his nuts in coke when he lives in S florida and who cares. He would probably run like mike vick if he was :roflmao: .

dreadlockera said:
Absolutely!! If we do get him he could be up to his nuts in coke when he lives in S florida and who cares. He would probably run like mike vick if he was :roflmao: .
Exactly!!! Why would we bring a coke head to South Florida. No way.

We dont need him. AJ will take over full time after he learns the system, Jay, will help teach him on the side plus give us a good #2 just in case. All the reports say the Sage is looking better than both of them in camp. Carter sucks

Back
Top Bottom