Carter | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carter

its hard enough to choose between AJ and Jay, i think adding quincy to the mix would only generate more confusion at this point. Sage should get a shot before we bring anyone else in.

NO!!!

Carter is no better than the guys we already have - and it's way too late in the game to bring in another QB.

No way, anybody dumb enough to BLOW his dream on the forementioned, doesn't deserve a shot at all. It would be a desperate move, and he would probably only be our #3.

dreadlockera said:
I know this may not be popular but what about giving quincy a shot? If we got him for the right price he could be a nice pickup. Sage is just not going to be a servicable qb ever and Jay will be gone next year. I would love to see next years depth chart be AJ-Quincy. I dont care if he is doing coke. Worked for LT and unlike pot at least it motivates him to play hard :roflmao: .

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Rebar71 said:
NO!!!

Carter is no better than the guys we already have - and it's way too late in the game to bring in another QB.

|................................comp att pcg yds y/a TD INT
|................................----- --- ---- ----- --- -- ---
Carter's career numbers: 507 902 56.2 5839 6.5 29 36
Fiedler's career numbers: 899 1514 59.4 10551 7.0 61 58

now granted Fiedler has played longer, but has higher passing percentage,
more TD's than INT's, and better y/a.....

And in Fiedler's 8 years of being QB, he has only had one season with more INTs than TDs!

Carter has thrown more INT's than TD's in each of his 3 seasons.

so explain to me how Carter is better than Fiedler?

Come one man, put the Fiedler-hating away for a second and look at the numbers. To top that off, Fiedler won't have off-field problems... he's a lock for stability.

-tex

Dredd1050 said:
I say what the heck, competition always brings the best out of players.

Not enough time in training camp to get QC, AJ, JF enough snaps to make a good comparison. It would just water down AJ and Jays time that is much needed to prepare for the season. It would be different story if QC was a definate upgrade with no baggage. But then again he wouldn't be available if that was the case.

No, I don't think so. He brings nothing new to our team, At least Feeley could help us complete more deep passes. Carter at best, is more or less another Fiedler with a drug problem.....No thank you :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom