Catch me up boys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Catch me up boys

FireWrongstedt

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Well, I finally got my computer bback after having some repairs and upgrades done, so I haven't been able to follow minicamp or read about it. Can someone give me a brief summary of what has been going on so I don't have to thumb through 3 million threads. I appreciate it, thanks. Oh and BTW- anyone else pumped up for the cheerleader special on NFL Network? That's gonna be cool to see. Thanks again. :D

Feeley isn't doing to good, which sucks..

FireWrongstedt said:
Anything surprising and/or encouraging to report? How do the rooks look? How about the o-line?

UMmm, Wade Smith moved to center, which might have a suprising outcome..

Carey is playing LT with the first unit...(:yes:)

Ronnie Brown is looking fast and quick, but is hard to judge becasue they're not using pads..

Josh Davis WR is a fan favorite.

Practices are more up-tempo(players are upbeat about moving station to station) + theres alot of learning going on

but you should scroll back and look at some of the reports, they're all pretty informative

bobdroopy said:
UMmm, Wade Smith moved to center, which might have a suprising outcome..

Carey is playing LT with the first unit...(:yes:)

Ronnie Brown is looking fast and quick, but is hard to judge becasue they're not using pads..

Josh Davis WR is a fan favorite.

Practices are more up-tempo(players are upbeat about moving station to station) + theres alot of learning going on

but you should scroll back and look at some of the reports, they're all pretty informative

Thanks Bob. That's good to hear about Carey. I still gotta read all the Herald, Sentinel, and Post articles too.

Back
Top Bottom